New York City

Tuesday, June 3, 2014





























* very very over due blogpost of my trip to NYC by myself in February 2014! took me a long time to go through them and choose some for a blogpost but these are some of my favourites! hope you like them as much as i do! can't wait to go back to NYC in August this summer!

* i've been absent from my blog/website due to taking time off from photography after finishing school at the start of April. it really took a toll on my passion for photography doing it everyday for the past two years and i just lost a lot of inspiration - i'm back now and ready to start planning for my summer shoots! (if you live in Peterborough send me a message or an email and let's shoot something!) throughout the next week or two there will be around 4 new blogposts including this one so stay tuned and thanks for checking my blog back out again!

Post a Comment