Sierra

Monday, March 31, 2014































* this is Sierra, a young new model at Toronto's Sutherland Models. i had the opportunity to shoot with her a few weeks back and these are the results! love them!

* my website is almost finished and i cannot wait for everyone to see it! i've been working very hard on it! & lastly, i am almost done school, i have my final grad gallery show at TWIST Gallery on Queen St West April 11th 2014, and i'm so excited! my blog will be getting revamped in a lot of ways within the next coming months allowing for not only photography content but also more writing content and posts of all kinds! so stay tuned! thanks guys!

2 comments

  1. So much to be excited for. :) I wish I could come to your show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thanks Meg.. I wish you could be there too!

      Delete