10 THOUSAND

Saturday, February 1, 2014



* WOW! i can't believe i've finally made it to 10 thousand blog views! after over just one year and 8 months since starting my blog, over 92 posts 10,000 views and and amazing journey, i've finally made it! thank you all VERY much for your love and support! i am extremely proud of myself and happy right now. i started my blog on a complete whim in order to share my passion and love of photography to everyone and anyone that would view it, and the response has been overwhelming. i have worked very hard this last year and almost 8 months to gain more skills and become a greater photographer, and through learning things by myself and with the help of my program at school, i've definitely noticed a drastic change in my work overall.

* i am looking forward to the remaning weeks of school that i have, my graduate portfolio show at TWIST Gallery on Queen Street in Toronto on April 11th 2014, as well as my graduation from Humber College in the summer. i am also 100% looking forward to the next 10K blog views and beyond! thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for all the support in any way shape or form!

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FIRST EVER BLOG POST, AS WELL AS ALL MY OLDER POSTS FROM THE PAST YEAR AND 8 MONTHS!

* the origin of EXPO35:
Noun1.expo - a collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display, as well as 35 (for 35mm film).

* i will be updating my header on this blog within the next week, as well as a fantastic surprise coming within the next couple of weeks! please keep checking back to my blog! i am also now, after reaching 10,000 views, giving away a 2 hour photography session for May 2014, and will be giving those details on a blogpost soon to follow, so keep checking back if you're interested!

* this is the fifth and final blogpost of five for my class assignment.



Post a Comment